We are looking for a skilled Key Account Manager to oversee the company’s relationships with its most important clients. You will be responsible for obtaining and maintaining long-term key customers by comprehending their requirements.
A bachelor’s degree in Laboratory – Biotechnology – Science – Pharmacy
Preferably with previous 2-5 Years of experience in Diagnostic Business
Key Account Manager Responsibilities include and are not limited to:
- Acquiring new customers through geographical coverage with deep understanding of customers’ needs and requirements
- Expanding the relationships with existing customers and improving the sales turnover by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives
- Developing trust relationships with major clients to ensure they do not turn to competition
- Improve customer relationships to ensure continuous sales turnover growth.
- Promote company portfolio within deep understanding with features and benefits key accounts looking for.
- Daily and weekly key accounts visits and ensure the development of the business relationship
- Set and Participate and represent the company in marketing activities such as doctor’s presentations – event – exhibition.
- Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal team
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics
Requirements and skills
- Proven experience at sales management role or key account manager
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with high capabilities in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels
- Experience in sales and providing solutions based on customer needs
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability in problem-solving and negotiation
- Excellent in Ms. Office