We are looking for a skilled Medical Sales representative
To be responsible for the sales and marketing of diagnostic services to hospitals, clinics, and doctors’ practices.
A bachelor’s degree in Laboratory – Biotechnology – Science – Pharmacy
Preferably with previous 2-5 Years of experience in Diagnostic Business
Medical Sales representative Responsibilities include and are not limited to:
- Assess clients’ needs and present suitable promoted products and product information
- Plan and Conduct regular daily visits to the target customers and specialties.
- Report the daily activities and trace the activities against the planed objective.
- Set the area plan and forecast and update it on regular basis.
- Plan and Achieve designed target objectives on monthly basis.
- Keep detailed records of all contacts and reports on daily and weekly basis.
- Communicate with and persuade targeted doctors – clinics – hospitals to recommend our services utilizing effective selling skills and performing cost-benefit analysis
- Attend sales meetings, conference calls, training sessions and symposium circuits
- Work with sales team to develop strategies and implement brand strategies to ensure a consistent marketing message
Requirements and skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with high capabilities in persuasion
- Ability to communicate medical and scientific diagnostics information.
- Capabilities in making sustainable long term customer relationship.
- Proven experience at sales management role or key account manager
- Presentable – Analytical – Ambitious – hard working
- Excellent in Ms. Office