In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
In Vitro Fertilization ( IVF)
During the IVF process, eggs removed from the ovaries and fertilized with treated sperm in the laboratory. The fertilized egg (embryo) is later placed in the woman’s womb.
Who are the Recommended Cases for IVF
The Success Rate of Fertilization Outside the Body
With the presence of modern techniques and equipment, the success rate of the operation is much more than the past, with an average rate of success being %35-20, and all this with Allah’s willingness. The success rate of fertilization outside the body depends on several factors such as: the mother’s age, the cause of infertility, quality of embryos, previous pregnancy and other factors.
Comprehensive Test of Chromosomes (PGD/PGS )
Preimplantation genetic screening PGS can benet any couple at risk for passing on chromosomal abnormalities.
What are the Benets Associated with the PGS Screening during the Fertilization Cycle?
• Detection of any missing or extra chromosomes.
• Prevention of diseases syndromes such as Down Syndrome, Edward Syndrome, and Patau Syndrome.
Who is Recommended to Complete the PGS Screening During the Fertilization Cycle?
• Advanced maternal age.
• For those with low semen quality .
• For those who have unsuccessful unsuccessful cycles of In-Vitro Fertilization and repeated miscarriage.
• Those with a higher risk of developing down syndrome.
Sperm Freezing Techniques
These techniques are of great bennet to men who have low sperm count, reduced motility rate or those who receive chemotherapy that may lead to poor sperm production. Sperms or testicular tissues taken from the patient are frozen to be used later.